Poolin was developed by experts blockchain platform Blockin.
The share Poolin accounts for about 8% Hashrate blockchain Bitcoin Cash, 11.9% of the computing power of the network Bitcoin, and 20.4% Hashrate Litecoin and 10% computing power Monero. The pool enjoys great popularity among the miners of cryptocurrency, as it provides high income and offers a few handy tools to improve the efficiency of mining.
- Available for desktop and also through and especial app for iOS and Android.
- Reliable FAQ support, which gives users and mining-learners the news of what’s happening in the network
- High amounts based on profits and earnings after mining. It does not depend on need limits to execute earnings
- Trusted and operative
- Needs more global boosting, since it is just functional enough in the countries already established
Ant Pool is the largest pool there is and one of the best bitcoin pools.
It is operated by Bitmain Technologies, a Chinese company, and accounts for around 22% of the network’s hash rate.
The users of this pool can choose between two reward methods:
Pay per Share (PPS)
Payment per last N shares (PPLNS)
At PPS, miners are charged 4% of the payouts in addition to 2% of the transaction fees earned. The PPLNS reward type is free.
However, the Ant Pool retains all transaction fees. Payments are made once a day if the amount is more than 0.001 Bitcoin. Ant Pool has an easy-to-use dashboard with a clear user interface, which makes it easy for beginners.
The pool also offers numerous security options, including email notifications, two-factor authentication and wallet locks.
Ant Pool supports mining Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
- High security standards
- Several security options
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Freedom to choose between two types of mining rewards
- Individual payouts are smaller