GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
Conditions of the contract within the scope of bills of sale through the platform
https://cryptosupply.de are made
Crypto Supply GmbH
97421 Schweinfurt, Germany
– in the following “supplier” –
according to §2 of these Terms and Conditions users of this platform
– in the following called “customer” –
- 1 Scope of application
- Exclusively the following general terms of business are valid for the business connection between the supplier and the customer in her version valid at the time of the order. Divergent conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless, the supplier agrees to their validity expressly in writing.
- 2 End of contract
- The contract is made in the following language: In English.
- The customer can select from the assortment of the supplier’s products and collect this in a so-called cart. Hitting the button „Buy now” delivers an obliging application for the purchase of the goods located in the cart.
- As a result, the supplier sends to the customer an automatic receipt with the reference „confirmation of your order with Crypto Supply GmbH“ by E-Mail in which the order of the customer is performed again and which the customer using the function “printing” can print out. The order of the customer shows, the offer to the contract with the respective contents of the cart. The receipt (order confirmation) shows the acceptance of the offer with the supplier. The contents of the order are summarized into these. In this E-Mail or in separate e-mail, however, at the latest by delivery of the product, the contract text (consisting of order, Terms and Conditions and confirmation of order) is sent to the customer by the supplier on a lasting data carrier (e-mail or paper expression). The contract text is stored under protection of the data protection.
- 3 Delivery, goods availability, Methods of Payment
- Delivery times given by the supplier are calculated from the time of our confirmation of order of these Terms and Conditions and the previous payment of the purchase price presumed.
- If a product is not available for the customer only temporarily in the order called, the supplier informs the customer of this immediately. A delay in delivery of more than two weeks does not give the customer the right to withdraw from the contract. On this occasion, the supplier will also not refund already made payments back to the customer.
- The customer can carry out the payment by Direct Bank Transfer, Credit card and the following Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, USDT.
- The purchase price is due for payment immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
- 4 Housing
- On the website a service called “Housing” or “Hosting” can be also bought, a service where hardware belonging to customer is operated by the Crypto Supply GmbH or the partner company Datamint LLC.
- For this product an additional contract (“Housingcontract” or “Hostingcontract”) must be closed in addition which regulates the rights and duties of Crypto Supply GmbH or Datamint LLC and the customer.
- The contract will be submitted to the customer after the purchase of the product by e-mail.
- 5 Retention of title
- Up to the entire payment of the purchase price the delivered goods remain in the property of the supplier.
- 6 Prices and forwarding expenses
- All prices quoted on the website of the supplier are including the in each case valid legal sales tax. For clients outside of the European Union or business clients we do not charge any German taxes except the location for delivery is Germany or another country within the European Union.
- The suitable forwarding expenses are given and to be payed by the customer as far as the customer does not make use of any cancellation right.
- In case of a cancellation of the contract the customer has to pay for the costs of the return.
- 7 Warranty of quality
- The supplier is liable for material defects according to the legal regulations applying for this, in particular §434 following Civil Code. For enterprises the guarantee term on products delivered by the supplier amounts 12 months. For used hardware that the company sells to a private person, a warranty of 12 months applies.
- 8 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer on compensation are excluded. From this compensation claims of the customer of the injury of the life, the body, the health or from the injury of essential contract duties (cardinal’s duties) as well as the liability for the other damages which are based on a deliberate or roughly careless duty injury of the supplier, his legal representatives or fulfilment assistant are excluded. Essential contract duties are those whose fulfilment is necessary for the reaching of the aim of the contract.
- By the injury of essential contract duties, the supplier sticks only on the predictable damage typical for contract if this was caused simply negligently, unless, it concerns compensation claims of the customer from an injury of the life, the body or the health.
- The restrictions of paragraph 1 and 2 are also valid in favor of the legal representatives and fulfilment assistant of the supplier if claims are asserted directly against this.
(4) The regulations of the product liability law remain untouched.
- 9 Notes on data processing
- The supplier saves – within the scope of the fulfilment of contracts data of the customer. Besides, he follows in particular the regulations of the federal data protection act and the Tele-Services Law.
- Without approval of the customer the supplier will only save continuance data and data of use of the customer as far as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship and for the claim and account of digital media.
- If the customer wants to have a „housingcontract“ with the cooperationspartner Datamint LLC as contractual partner the client allows Crypto Supply GmbH to give all necessary data for drafting a housingcontract mentioned in §4 to Datamint LLC.
- Without approval of the customer the supplier will not use data of the customer for the purposes of advertisement, market research or public opinion polls.
- 10 Final regulations
- On contracts between the supplier and the customers the right of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN-purchase right as well as the international private law finds application.
- Provided that it concerns with the customer a businessman, a legal entity of the public right or a public law special property, legal seat for all disputes about contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the seat of the supplier.
- The contract remains obliging also with juridical ineffectiveness of single points in his remaining parts. Instead of the ineffective points apply, as far as available, the legal regulations. As far as this would show an unreasonable hardness for a party to a contract, nevertheless, the contract becomes on the whole ineffective.